Blogger Templates

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Application Process



This year, The Disney College Program application opened on February 8th, 2013! That day I happened to be visiting Downtown Disney with my uncle! I thought that was a very good sign! That night after a long day in Orlando I logged on and filled out the initial application. 



The next day, I got an email telling me to complete the web-based interview. Which is a long series of questions that you have to answer in a set amount of time. It asks about what kind of person you are, what others think of you, and other things regarding work experience. 
The web based survey took about a half hour and then a few hours later... I got my next email...

I was able to schedule my phone interview for about a week and a half later... February 18th at 10 am EST. 

The phone interview comes from a private/blocked number anywhere from 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after. Mine came a few minutes after 10.


Best way to do your interview in a quiet place, at a time where you will not get any interruptions. My phone interview took about 20 minutes. She asked me about the roles I had been interested in, my work history and about myself in general. 

Three days later I got this e-mail.... 



Then I had to wait.... 

And wait....


And wait some more.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment